Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pleasure to Meet You!


Hey Hey! My name is Emily and I am a restaurant enthusiast (all together now--Hi Emily)!! I live in the amazing city of New York in Greenwich Village possibly the coolest area of NYC. I love eating and REALLY love great food. That being said I don't discriminate...from the shadiest street truck or taco joint to culinary greats of Le Bernardin, I know a good meal when I eat one.  

So before we get started...like any good first date we should set some ground rules. First and foremost this is all MY opinion and probably not always terribly fair. Restaurants, bars, coffee shops get one chance and one chance only to impress and if doesn’t...to the left…to the left.  You never get a second chance at a first impression and frankly there are too many fabulous establishments to waste your hard earned cash. I base my opinions on the restaurant as a whole. Food and service are the two most important things (equally important, I think) -- ambiance doesn’t hurt either. But if one overpowers the other you will know. 

Oh also the only things I don’t really eat are oysters…other than that I’m open to most anything.

So there you have it.

Those are the rules.

They are subject to change at any time.

Stay tuned for food news, restaurant reviews and tales of my culinary escapades. Happy Eating! oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment